What does it mean?
Don’t spend a fortune on a new roof when Roofguard™ can restore and protect your existing roof at a fraction of the cost by application of the heat-reflective coating on your roof.
We can repair any roof material including zincalume, concrete tile and Colorbond and can replace broken tiles and replace and re-tension screws. Our heavy duty roof coating systems have a distinctive advantage over alternative roof paints. Our heat-reflective product is simply the best in town!
The rest of your home has a stunning paint job, so why leave out your roof? Painting your roof is the final step to a stunning home, making your house stand out from the crowd with a unique finish.
HERE’S OUR STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE
Roofguard™ Roof Painting only use qualified roof paint applicators, quality equipment and quality products. The process of having your roof painted is completely managed from start to finish by Roofguard™.
Here is how the process works:
Preparation and Required Roof Repairs
- We prepare and repair your roof completely, including regrouting, replacement ridge-capping, broken tiles, broken skylights or whirlybirds and rusty screws.
- If you have solar panels on your roof, don’t worry. We have years of experience painting roofs with solar panels already fitted and there is no need to remove them.
- Cleaning the roof is part of the roof restoration procedure.
Roof Clean Down
Using state of the art, high-pressure water cleaners, we remove all the dirt and contamination from your roof.
This step is vital to ensure a perfect finish when the paint is applied.
Time For Painting
- First, we prime the surface with the appropriate product depending on the roof material.
- We then apply two coats of quality, reflective paint to your roof using an airless spray gun.As with the primer, the painting system used depends on the roof material.